The Hoku Relay is filling up!

Sign up now while there is still room

 

Here's what you absolutely need to know. Email XYZ@hokurelay.com (should we create emails that aren't hokuscholars.org if we are making that a smaller part of the event?) if you have any questions.

  • The event is on XYZ date
  • You are responsible for your own flight, lodging, and vehicle(s) for the event. We recommend being on Oahu from Thursday to Monday; we'll have a pre-relay social on Friday and a post-relay beach BBQ on Sunday.
  • A team contains 6-12 runners (it's okay if they aren't finalized yet, sign up who you have and you can add more as you go)
  • Every runner commits to raising $500 for charity
  • All profit from the event is donated to local Hawaiian non-profit organizations, which historically has been ~70% of total proceeds. The remaining 30% covers operating expenses.
Captain Name *
Captain Name
Runner 2 Name
Runner 2 Name
Runner 3 Name
Runner 3 Name
Runner 4 Name
Runner 4 Name
Runner 5 Name
Runner 5 Name
Runner 6 Name
Runner 6 Name
Runner 7 Name
Runner 7 Name
Runner 8 Name
Runner 8 Name
Runner 9 Name
Runner 9 Name
Runner 10 Name
Runner 10 Name
Runner 11 Name
Runner 11 Name
Runner 12 Name
Runner 12 Name